Saturday, October 29, 2011

Logan High Playoff Football...

The Grizzlies entering the field...
#3 ~ Jayden Connor (Kendra's brother)
 #56 ~ Jacoby Wildman (Payden's brother)
Andrea ~ Bud and Jordan Connor ~ Duncan Olsen
Josh and Kendra
While we were busy making pretzels on Thursday night we were all talking about how much fun it used to be making treats for the football players (I made football shaped rice krispie treats for all of the varsity team on the night before the last game of the season ~ they each were hand decorated by my dad with their number. Since we made it to the playoffs they asked if I would make them again... I told them as long as they won... I would keep making them for their pre-game dinner. We made over 70 of those sweet footballs each week for 4 weeks). I started thinking about how much fun I had at the games and so I asked Kendra if she thought her family would mind me crashing the game... she said they would love it! The morning of the game it was cold and gray... but by noon the clouds had all cleared out and the sun was shining... what a beautiful day for football! It was so much fun sitting in the stand and cheering for the Grizzlies... just like old times... and yes they won! Way to go Grizzlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki