Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween



Halloween just happened to be on a Friday... there was a Grizzly football game in the afternoon along with it being my month end at work. Since everyone knows that I always wear my Logan High Football shirt and gold socks to work as my pre-game tradition... I would not be dressing up in my "usual" Halloween costume (a Dallas Cowboy jersey and hat) so the girls decided to do something fun for me... they dressed in purple form head to toe...(literally...Paige had purple toe socks and Jana had striped stockings along with the purple hats... Jana's "bobbed" when she talked it was too funny! What fun it is to work with these two sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki