th was Josh's first day at Utah State University! He is planning on going out in Sports/Broadcast Journalism
Here are the "cons" from the sports guys at The Herald Journal:
* Too many weekends
* Too many late nights
* Too much traveling
Here are a few of the "pros"
* Front row seats to sporting events
* Sideline views of games
* Interviewing sports figures
* Get paid to travel (with the team)
* A job doing what you love
* Putting all those years of watching Sports Center (instead of cartoons) to good use!
Josh I think you have picked the perfect "field" for you! Congrats...and go Aggies!