Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday...to me!


Check out my new guitar... and this one has a beautiful sound!
Josh has always gotten me a Boyd's Bear for my birthday...
(except for the 2 years on his mission)
he said he had to make up by giving me two this year...
she's a cutie!
Sweet looking cake... and it's purple too... who would have thought?

I admit it... I am one spoiled daughter/mother! Thanks for the most special Birthday/Mother's Day I could have asked for. It started on Friday when I was surprised with beautiful flowers at work... Sunday mom, Josh and I went to Sacrament meeting (I love to listen to those sweet primary kids singing to their moms... it just melts my heart!) Then back home to meet up with  my dad to have a nice birthday dinner and gifts along with cake and ice cream! Thanks you for making my days so special... I love you very much!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Hope you had a great birthday - I'm glad we got to spend some time with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki