Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cowboy Treats...


It's become tradition that I make "star" shaped treats before the
Cowboy games. Usually Josh is the "decorator extraordinaire"
he did the first batch but then got busy cleaning his car...
so I had to finish.  Just in time for a
for half-time treat-time for the die hard Cowboy fans.

I may not be the worlds best cook...
but at least my family loves my Rice Krispie treats.
Josh wanted this picture taken so that he can show
his grandkids (someday) that their Great-Grandmother
did "bake"... Thanks Josh!

Looks like next weekend will have another batch of treats!
Go Cowboys... You Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki