Monday, June 1, 2009

Softball


The pitch... the swing... the hit... nice job!

Josh connecting again... foul ball!
High 5's from The HJ guys
The Underdogs head to the dugout
after the big 14 - 10 WIN!

Tonight was the night we have been waiting 3 weeks for...Josh's softball team played The Herald Journal team. To be fair... I sat right behind home plate and cheered for both teams... (louder for my boys). I'm really glad that we won since I had been "trash talking" Paul Davis the past few days about our boys puttin' a whoopin' on the HJ team... I had forgotten how much I love watching the boys play ball...thanks... and who do we play next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki