Monday, August 24, 2009

HJ Air Traffic Control

Welcome to my desk... everyone at work is calling me "Herald Journal Air Traffic Control" or "Herald Journal Mission Control"... I feel like that with 3 computers on my desk... it's crazy. My "old" computer on the left crashed the ad taking software back in January so I was unable to do anything with "classified ads" on that computer, but it had all of my "stuff" that I needed on a daily basis on it... so everyone has been used to seeing 2 computers... but when I added the third one... they had to give me a hard time. The one with the Cowboys screen saver is my new "big screen" at the office. Complete with a new classified program. I am in the process of transferring all of my "stuff" to my new big screen... but we are having issues with a PC/Mac not getting along! Hopefully by the first of January... I will be down to 1... yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki