Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boogity... Boogity... Boogity

Let's go racin' boys! 

The Daytona 500 is the "superbowl" of NASCAR.... yes us rednecks have our Superbowl at the first of the season... instead of the last. Five years ago (2004) Dale, Jr. won Daytona... I was hoping for a repeat. Not this year! I love Dale Jr... go #88 and I'm starting to warm up to Jeff (my Uncle Larry will be so excited to know that I have seen the light!) Well here is the first of 37 weekends of racing... Go Hendricks! Make sure to CRANK IT UP!

2 comments:

  1. It was good to hear from you. Your boys are so grown up. I hope that all is well, tell Josh "hi" for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so fun to look at. I love the grandparenting Daisy photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki