Monday, September 7, 2009

Never Forget...





Where were you on 9.11? That forever will be something I never forget. Josh had always watched Sports Center while eating his breakfast... he called to me to hurry and turn on my TV... a plane was crashing into a building. There it was... the images of the fire and smoke billowing out of the towers. I didn't want Josh to school that day... I just wanted him close by. I had not yet started my job at The Herald Journal, so I spent the day (like most Americans) engrossed in the TV... switching from channel to channel. Trying to digest all of the events of the day... and the attack on our country! My heart still goes out to all of families and friends of those lost on the horrible day. Let's all wear Red - White and Blue on Friday to show we will... Never Forget!

God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki