Sunday, October 9, 2011

Painting Completed...

 
Getting the paint stirred up and ready to go...
 The awesome painters...
 The Dynamic Duo...
 The TV is still in the living room on a chair...
Josh didn't want to miss the baseball playoffs...
 I couldn't take pictures while my dad was suspended above the stairway...
but you can see how he did it...
Josh held the ladder... I held the paint...
 After years of my dad telling me...
"You are going to drive me to drink"
It looks like I finally succeeded!
 This pic does not show the true color... but it is beautiful
See those sweet "white" baseboards...
my mom painted all of those!
 Moving on to the kitchen...
 
I will have to get some pictures of the completed job in the kitchen and some better ones of the living room.  After the living/family and hallway was all painted... we had to wait 8 days for the carpet to be cleaned... can you say MESS!  The living room had a card table (great for eating on since the kitchen table was buried) 4 folding chairs and the TV. We lived in total chaos for over 2 weeks... no Halloween or fall decor in sight... take out dinners were our friend... but in the end it will be worth it I keep telling myself!  After the carpet was cleaned we moved everything out of the kitchen/dining area and moved it to the living room.  It only took dad and Josh 2 days to get it done and we were ready to getting the house put back together again... I still have things to get finished...but we have Halloween and fall decoration out and everyone is a happy camper!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki