Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy...

 Dad modeling his new fishing hat...and his famous Elvis "lip"...
 Dad and Aunt Peggy
It's tradition for a new polo every birthday...
 New games for the gamin' family...
 This cake is perfect for my dad... and Elaine too...
We were teasing my mom that this was a "bass" fisherman and dad only fishes for rainbows... I tried to talk her into getting her fingernail polish so I could make it look more like a rainbow... she was having nothing to do with that... I couldn't let it rest so I got out my pink lip gloss and make a few swipes (if you look close you can see the pink on the fishes body). Earlier mom and dad went to the store to pick up a few things for the birthday dinner. Dad headed back to get his cake... he started back to meet mom when he noticed that his cake at Happy Birthday Elaine... so he turned around and went back and asked the girl to please change it to Blaine NOT Elaine. We had sub sandwiches and potato salad (Josh didn't get to pick aha..aha..) and Josh showed us his pictures he had taken on his trip to Texas... dad opened his gifts... we ate cake and it was time for Josh to go to work... it was a pretty short birthday celebration! I hope you know dad how much we love you... and how lucky I am that you are my daddy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki