Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mom's Day...

 Cover for my new iPhone...
 
My new outfit...
 New sign post ~ specially made by mom and dad
Now mom and I need to get busy on the signs...
 My mom and her new outfit...
 Mom and I and the cake Josh made us...
 My sweet boy... the camera hog!
Finally after 5 different shots... we got a good one of us!

Since my birthday is so close to Mother's Day we decided just to make it a simple day with just the 4 of us... Josh and I made Spaghetti along with his awesome garlic bread. We played Uno and Garbage (it's been forever since we played those 2 games) I bought pretty new spring Uno cards and was quickly veto'd to the "normal" ones again! We ate Josh's confetti cake with the pretty spring sprinkles for treat time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki