Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me...

 These beautiful flowers are from my awesome friend Char...
These beautiful flowers were a sweet surprise from Kendra...
 Mickie didn't know which cake was my favorite...
so she got one of each... vanilla and chocolate!
 Lowell singing Happy Birthday... (he did a little gig too!)
 New bedspread...
 Matching pillows...
 My favorite flowers... pansies... and they are purple too...
 Me and my amazing cake...
My awesome Mom...
 The birthday girl...
 My beautiful Aunt Peggy...
 My daddy-0...
 My sweet someday daughter, Kendra...
My Babycakes...
 It looks amazing!

Work was met with lots of Happy Birthday wishes as well as emails, phone calls and texts from family and friends.  When I first arrived at work there was a beautiful vase of flowers along with a Coke and a sweet card from Kendra. The night before Josh made an excuse about he forgot to sign his time card so Shawn called him to get it signed (didn't sound like Josh at all) but since it was my birthday the next day I figured I wouldn't bug him too much about it... Kendra met him there and that was when she left the flowers for me so I would have them first thing in the morning. Mickie didn't know which kind of cake was my favorite so she bought both... Lowell sang and did a cute little tap dance for me and then Mickie and I cut the cake and we ended up having pink teeth from the frosting

Then it was off to dinner. Aunt Peggy invited all of us to go to The Coppermill for dinner to celebrate my birthday... (I know... I am a very lucky girl) then back to her house for treat time and games (our family favorite pastime). We played Uno and Catch Phrase... then had cake and ice cream.  My mom knows how much I love lilacs and pansies (especially the purple ones) so my cake was perfect.  The last "thing" I have in my house that was my "former life" was my bedspread... I found one that I really liked and showed Josh... who in turn with my mom and dad surprised me with it for my birthday... It's purple... shocker I know... but it looks so pretty with my furniture! It also has a valence for my windows too!  Thanks everyone for making this birthday such a special one!  I do love each and everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki