Thursday, June 30, 2011

Freedom Fire Set-up

 The Freedom Fire show being set up...
Like a good boy scout... always be prepared baggies were placed over the top of each of the fireworks to keep them from
getting wet... since rain was in the forecast...
The Diamond Rio Bus...
 Me and Dana Williams... what a cutie!
 Getting ready to go on stage...
 Dan Truman...
 Jimmy Orlander...
 Marty Roe...
 
Dana Williams... my favorite!

Diamond Rio is going to be performing at Freedom Fire at the USU Romney Stadium on July 1st. Josh has been working all week getting the fireworks ready for the big show. The boys were hungry and thirsty... so I dropped off some pizza and pop.  Josh showed me the Diamond Rio bus next to where we were standing... then he gave me his "pass" into the stadium and told me to go enjoy... so I did!  I watched the other performers along with the American Festival Chorus and orchestra in rehearsals.  I have to admit... I was in my heaven!  I got to take a picture with Dana Williams and stand about 10 feet away from the stage while Diamond Rio did their sound check for 60 minutes... so much fun... I can't wait for the big show from them tonight along with the awesome fireworks display put on by Fireworks West... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki