Sunday, July 19, 2009

Busy Week

This week is going to be great! Josh, Payden and Papa are headed to Portland to FINALLY pick up the car and other items that he inherited from his dad. I'm so proud of him for getting this mess put behind him. I'm sure he will feel much better about things when it is all over. The boys are flying out of Salt Lake into Portland on Tuesday morning at 8:30... then getting the U-haul and heading to McMinnville to get packed and head back home. We are thinking it should take them about 11 hours once they are on the road... talk about a quick trip! Josh and Joey will be heading down to Spanish Fork on Thursday to shoot the Fireworks show for the 24th... busy... busy...

I get a "vacation" too... kinda... I'm leaving Thursday morning to go to Nampa for some training on our new computer system we are getting at work. I'm sooo excited! I haven't been anywhere over night for over 4 years... so I'm looking forward to it. I love Boise... hopefully I will still be able to find my way around. I'm planning on having dinner Thursday night with my Uncle Larry.

Hopefully there will be a race at one of the local tracks I can go to on Friday night. Then some shopping on Saturday... and head for home. Look out Boise... here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki