Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rainbows and Roses

The trees have gotten so big...
The roses...
Funky rainbow...
I finally arrived in Nampa at 3pm... After 3 hours of "fun" at the office, I checked into the hotel...dang nice... and brand spank me new... then off to dinner with Uncle Larry, Ann ( Larry's woman-friend), Shane (my cousin) and his 3 cute girls. It was great getting to visit with everyone. After dinner I decided to go for a drive and see if I could find my Grandpa Larsen house. It's been 14 years since he passed. I was so excited... I drove right to it! My Grandpa always had the most beautiful roses in his front court yard... they are looking a little straggly now! While I was on my adventure... this beautiful rainbow appeared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki