Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cache Valley Cruise In

The Cruise In all started the year that I graduated... 1982... My Grandpa Larsen loved to come down from Boise and see all the"sweet" cars at the Fairgrounds. On Saturday night after the three days of hoopla is completed, the cars from the Cruise In "drag Main"... I love seeing the muscle cars and my dad telling me what he did on his cars to make them each an "original". How awesome would it be to have one of those cars now! I had to smile when a few of the drivers of the "muscle cars" where guys I went to school with... back then, the car was just transportation... they looked and ran pretty rough... but I'm guessing they are having the last laugh now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and remember ~ Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused! Huggies, Vicki